Monday, April 16, 2012

Third Trimester!

On Friday, April 6, I began my third trimester! Just 13 weeks to go! It was also the first day I felt Karlee have the hiccups! (The only other time I have felt them so far was today, 4/16/12) I'm still feeling great! A lot of people I know that are pregnant have been going into early labor. It makes me nervous! Karlee seems to be comfortable though! Which is good for both Mommy and Baby! She is still moving a TON all the time. I show Kyle my belly moving everywhere at night. Little does he know she does this all day, I just don't say anything :) My niece, Haley, always asks if Karlee has kicked me and I always say that she's constantly kicking me! I love that my babies are movers. :) I wouldn't have it any other way. I love being pregnant. I have very easy pregnancies - no morning sickness or cramps. I didn't really start to get uncomfortable with Brody until the last week or two. It makes me nervous thinking that in a few short weeks I won't be getting the sleep I get now with my sweet boy that takes a 2 hour nap during the day and sleeps all night long. But, those short few months of no sleep with definitely be worth it!

No comments:

Post a Comment