Thursday, April 5, 2012

Brody - 16 Months

On February 2, Brody turned 16 months old. Being 2 months ago and having pregnancy brain, I'm not sure if I can remember every new thing going on in Brody's life, but I'll try!

I do know that at 15 months, in January, Brody got his 4 molars all at the same time. Brody does very well with teething and we don't seem to notice anything out of the ordinary with him. Occasionally we would need to give him Tylenol or Advil before bed, but he's a pretty tough guy!

At 16 months...


  • Brody is in a size 4 diaper! 
  • He wears size 12 clothing and some size 18 month clothing. 
  • He has added Barney to his circulation of videos that he watches.
  • Brody plays alone in his playroom for a lot of the day occasionally coming out and checking on me and annoying the dog and cat! He also loves to give the dog and cat treats!
  • Brody is down to 1 nap a day. He usually naps anywhere from 1 1/2 - 3 hours. The norm is around 2 hours. 
  • Brody loves being outside where he can play with all the rocks in our driveway! 
  • At his 16 month (supposed to be 15 months but with moving we were a little late getting him to the doctor!) appointment he measured 32.5 inches long and weighed 21.8 lbs. He's apparently tall and skinny. Coming from Kyle and me, I don't know where the tallness comes from. I'm sure it'll even out... I just don't see a tall child being born to Kyle or me. :) 
All-in-all, we're just living day by day and loving life! Hopefully I can get back on track and blog things as they happen so my memory is fresh! 

No comments:

Post a Comment