Thursday, April 5, 2012

16 1/2 Week Ultrasound

Towards the end of January, I had my first OB appointment with Dr. Sarah Davis at St. Vincent's in Birmingham. Since this was my first appointment with a new doctor I got to have an ultrasound! I love ultrasounds! I never get tired of being able to see my baby. My mom wanted to go with me when we found out the gender so when the ultrasound tech asked if we wanted to know we had to be strong and say no. Actually, Kyle stayed strong for us. I totally would have given in, but he spoke up and said we were finding out, just waiting for the anatomy scan at 19 weeks so my mom could be there. Everything looked perfect and we were very glad about that! Here are the pictures!


16 weeks



Profile




Leg and foot




(Ultrasound pictures from 1/24/12)

1 comment: