Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Jasper, AL - Our New Home

On January 7th we, along with our super packed UHaul, started our drive from our old home in Cleveland, TN to our new home in Jasper, AL. We were so excited to begin our work with the Crossroads congregation. We were very lucky to be able to move into the house behind the building. We are trying to sell our home in Cleveland. The house in Jasper is absolutely beautiful. We love it. We don't have the house completely finished, but it's good enough that we took a couple of pictures (these came from Kyle's phone).


 The window looks into Brody's playroom. 

 Yes, that is still Halloween candy. We don't eat much sweets. 
Also, our new china cabinet!

 From the kitchen looking into the living room.
If you look closely you can see Kyle and Brody. :)

 The front door and "entry way." We still have some decorating work to do on this. 

Dining area with new china cabinet! 

 We didn't have any holders for the plates and I didn't feel comfortable
leaning them against the glass, so they're just sitting in there for now. 


 Brody's playroom. I love this room!


 Looking into the kitchen from the garage door. 
We're working on bar stools. 


 First bedroom. This will be the baby's room. This will be Brody's big boy bed
when the time comes. We had company and didn't have sheets/a comforter for this
bed, so that is why nothing matches and there is no bedskirt! 

 Our new super high king sized bed. We love it. 
Notice the stool on the left of the bed. I don't need it yet, but I'm 
sure in the next couple of months I won't be able to climb in without help anymore!

 New bedroom furniture


 Third bedroom.


The following pictures were taken with our regular camera. 


Master Bath - This was taken before we moved in. I promise
we have toilet paper on the roll and a shower curtain hung! 


Master Bath - Huge tub (that currently contains ALL of Brody's bath toys), 
his and her sinks, and the closet is the door to the left. 


The front of the house


Curtains are hung thanks to my Parents!! 


Laundry Room - this picture was taken before we moved in.
It now is the place where everything that doesn't have a place goes. 
Therefore, you get this picture instead of a recent one! 


The 1/2 bath... and my helper! 


My sidekick during picture-taking! 


Brody's room


More Brody's room. I miss his painted room! 


More Brody's room - and my other helpers. 
Lyndsay and Jenna, notice the picture on the shelf between
the mirrors on Brody's dresser!! 



Guest Bath

I started this post on 3/12/12 and only now finished it! I hope I added all the pictures that I wanted. We love our new home here in Jasper, but still think of our Cleveland friends often! 






4 comments:

  1. Awww your house is so cute! Congrats on the move :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that the master bath is filled with all of Brody's bath toys!!! Why be sensible when you can be fun instead??? The house is beautiful, but all your Cleveland friends still miss you, too!!! Apparently, I do punctuation in threes now...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't know you got a new huge bed! How awesome is that?! We still miss you!!!!

    ReplyDelete