Wednesday, April 11, 2012

23 Week Appointment

On March 13 we drove up to St. Vincent's for Karlee's 23 week appointment. It was a short one. Dr. Davis came in and measured my belly for the first time. I was measuring right on track with 23 cm. Then it was time to check Karlee's heartbeat. She squirted that cold gel on the monitor and as soon as she touched it to my stomach Karlee started jumping around like crazy! All you could hear on the monitor was her kicking and moving! Dr. Davis said we obviously don't have to worry about her not being active enough. She takes after her big brother. :) She stopped moving and let us hear her heartbeat. It was a strong 143 bpm. Before Dr. Davis left she let me know that the next appointment would be my glucose test. Yippee.

No comments:

Post a Comment