Thursday, April 12, 2012

March in Pictures

We've been trying to take more pictures. I think we've done pretty well lately. I could have gone through and picked just a few (and trust me, this isn't all of them!), but I decided to post all the ones I liked instead! :) Enjoy!


Brody, asking for his picture to be taken. 



Having a fun day outside with Dad and Pap Pap.


This kid loves his bubbles!







Eating dirt?




Helping Pap Pap get the fire pit ready. 








First time eating corn on the cob. 
He LOVES corn!



I think he liked it! 


Wearing a hat like Daddy. 




So tired he fell asleep after eating lunch. 


He slept through me taking pictures, wiping the tray,
wiping his hands, and his face. He only woke up when I took him
out to change his diaper and put him to bed! 

*UPDATED: with pictures from Kyle's phone, too!*


Playing with the one spot of mud/water he could find at the
super nice covered playground. 



Riding on the 4-wheeler with Pap Pap.



We went to a gospel meeting and he was 
very comfortable sitting in Mr. Johnny's lap! 



Such a good and sweet boy!







Practicing to be a big brother.
This was in between changing clothes.
He's wearing just a diaper :)



He thinks he's just like the big boys at church!


Putting on Daddy's shoes.


Eating some Doritos on the way to 
a Junior High baseball game! 


Playing ball with Daddy on the football field. 


He fell asleep at church again :)




Sleeping with his favorite things - his paci, blanket, and, of course, the baseball! 








No comments:

Post a Comment