Thursday, September 15, 2011

Brody - 11 Months

Brody will be ONE in two short weeks. I guess I better post about him being 11 months before it is too late. :)

-Brody can say "UH" for up and "UH" for uh-oh
-Brody can sign more, eat, milk, all done, car, cat, dog, bye-bye, night-night (which to him is waving bye-bye), shoe, and ball.
-Brody can dance, clap, blow kisses, give real kisses, and smack his lips while hitting his head thanks to Lyndsay, Jenna, and Laurel. I'll have to video them doing it and Brody doing his rendition. :) Anytime he sees them that is what he does now.
-Brody is still in size 3 diapers and wears some 9 month clothes and some 12 month clothes.
-We are working on switching him to whole milk. We started mixing my milk with whole milk for a week or so and last night Brody woke at 3 am (not like him) and would not go back to sleep so I gave him 3 oz of whole milk and he drank it all no problem.
-Brody can now walk about 8 feet without falling. He still walks like Frankenstein and needs to hold on to something to stand up before walking.
-He loves his push walker, his Mater riding truck, and his zebra bouncer that he can get on and off of all by himself.
-Brody now only eats solid food. No more baby food! He loves macaroni and cheese, spaghetti, grapes, and cheese.
-Brody likes to "call" the kitty by making a kissy sound with his mouth and rubbing his fingers together. It's super cute!
-Brody loves to push any button he can get a hold of. He loves to turn the TV on and off and also the light switches (which comes in handy when my hands are full!)

He's getting so big. I got an email the other day telling me that Brody was 50 weeks old. I didn't believe it at first thinking it couldn't be true because at 52 weeks he'd be one and that was still a while.... then I realized Brody WILL be one in 2 short weeks. AHH! Better get on that party planning!

 Watching football with his Daddy
Eating with the "big kids"

No comments:

Post a Comment