Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Karlee 3 Months

Since I'm so far behind in blogging I'm having a very hard time remembering the little things that Karlee was able to do from month to month. If/when we have another baby, I've really got to keep track a little better. Here is what I remember from Karlee being 3 months old. (Let's all note that I'm writing this 4 days after she has already turned one year old!)


  • Karlee has started laughing!
  • She can now hold things and play with them
  • She has rolled over a few times

I really wish I could remember how much she was eating and sleeping around this time so I can look back and compare with future children. Oh, well. I've learned my lesson! Here are some pictures of 3 month old Karlee! 


Discovering her feet


First time in the jumper


A Pens fan already!



This is where she ends up when she has a rough night and decides not to sleep.


Her favorite way to sleep in her bouncy seat


Sitting up in Bible class



Starting to pick up toys and play with them


Starting to outgrow her bassinet


Our little elephant on Halloween



No comments:

Post a Comment