Sunday, January 13, 2013

Mule Day - September 2012

When I was still in high school, my mom and another woman started a candle selling business. They would go to people's houses and sell their candles and they would also go to places like Tannehill and Mule Day. I've been to Mule Day twice in Gordo, AL, but this was my first time attending Mule Day in Winfield, AL. It was a very warm day so we didn't stay long but it was nice to get Brody and Karlee out for a while and my mom and dad decided to come too. We got there right around lunch time and were starving! We found a place that sold sausage sandwiches with onions and peppers and Brody found his favorite food - CORN! His corn looked really good and he loved it! It was that roasted corn covered in yummy butter, haha!








No comments:

Post a Comment