Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Karlee - 2 Months

Karlee turned 2 months old on September 12th! She is growing so fast and getting so big! She has great control of her neck and loves to sit up and watch Brody play.


  • Karlee is a size 2 diaper and wears 0-3 month clothing. 
  • She has the tiniest feet and size 0/newborn shoes still fall off of her! This girl's feet need to grow because I love little shoes and I can't put them on her yet because I don't want them to fall off and lose them. 
  • She gives us a good 4-5 hour stretch at night. She's still sleeping in her bassinet in our room.
  • She smiles and coos like crazy! She loves to be talked to! 
  • She only cries or fusses when she's tired or hungry. Both easy fixes! We either give her a bottle or a pacy. 
  • She drinks about 3-4 oz with each bottle.
  • She likes to sit in her bouncy seat but doesn't like tummy time.
I have two of the sweetest, cutest, and easiest babies! I couldn't have asked for better babies! I love them so much. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment