Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Trip to Pittsburgh

Back in April, my mother, father, Brody, and I flew to Pittsburgh for my Aunt's wedding. Brody did great on the flights. He travels really well. He got a little cranky on the second plane's landing coming and going because his ears were hurting. Mine were hurting too so I couldn't blame him.

My dad hasn't been to Pittsburgh in a while so we used this trip as a time to visit with some of his side of the family. Instead of visiting everybody individually which we didn't have time for, we decided to grab an early dinner at Longhorns. We were there for 4 hours!! Brody did so well, thanks to a fun mommy and, of course, the iTouch!



Hanging out with my Dad's sister and my Dad's oldest son. 


Playing cards with my Grandma, Mom, nephew Jeremy, and Timmy's fiance Tara. 


The big reason we were in Pittsburgh was for my Aunt's wedding. They had a small ceremony and reception with close family. The food was amazing! The music got a little loud and it got pretty warm, but Brody did great and we were happy we could be there! 


Brody loved playing with the arch, but it was barely standing there so
after these few pictures we had to redirect his attention elsewhere. 





My Aunt and Uncle. They each just picked one person for a Maid of Honor and Best Man.
My Uncle's best man was his friend. My Aunt's Maid of Honor was my cousin, Alyssa. 



My parents. :)




Brody missed out on some amazing food, but he got
his fill by eating strawberries and tomatoes. 



My dad tried to take Brody out on the dance floor.
The music was super loud and Brody was not having it!



One more thing we did while we were there was attend a lunch for my cousin, Christopher. Brody was so cranky during this lunch. I guess being good at 2 out of the 3 functions is pretty good. He eventually crawled in my lap and took a short nap. 



My cousin is the one on the left. :)





No comments:

Post a Comment