Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Brody's first Birthday Party! Part 1

I have been working hard to get ready for Brody's 1st birthday party. I would never have gotten it all done without help from many people! Thank you to Denise, Michelle, Jeanny, my Mother, Kyle, and a big thank you to Kristy who spent quite a few late nights at our house cutting, taping, and hot glueing! I'm sorry if I have left anybody out. I couldn't have done it without the help of all my friends! You guys are great!

I'm a member of a group on Facebook called September 2010 Moms (even though Brody was born in Oct, I stayed a member of this board since his due date was Sept 29 and I had been on that board throughout the whole pregnancy). A fellow mom is a graphic designer and I had asked where I could get custom invitations printed and she responded that she, too, loved houndstooth and would love to work on Brody's invitation. This is what she came up with. I love it and think that it was perfect!


Denise is a wonderful photographer and she did a great job doing a photo shoot of Brody for his invitations. We put him on a tablecloth, gave him a cake, and let him go at it! She is so great and such a good friend to take time out of her schedule to take wonderful pictures for her friends. Thank you, Denise! 








Photos by Skelton Photography
www.skeltonphotography.com




No comments:

Post a Comment